First Wally and I went off to some call centers for some Context Gathering. Initially we shadowed some call center workers and tried to assess what the customers were calling about.
At this early stage we decided that sketching some scamps might be a good way to show potential users what we were trying to do and see what they thought about it.
User research visualisation and early visuals
The sessions resulted in a concrete set of requirements and the early testing gave us insight into the reaction of the Caribbean customers to this type of application.
Our sessions with LIME continued twice weekly throughout the entire project.
Based on what the users and LIME told us we decided to start the design of a simple web-based app allowing Pay as you go customers to top-up and check their balances.
Facebook and Mobile app.
Finally user testing showed a considerable decrease in the the time is took each user to complete the desired tasks when compared to the initial process and a high CSAT score.
Lime were looking for ways they could reduce customer calls to their call centers. Voxgen—a provider of voice user interface solutions—hired me to lead the mobile and web design for the project which later expanded to Facebook. I was brought in to work closely with Wally a UX strategist to provide research, wireframes, interactions, prototypes, user-flows and visuals. The project followed an Agile methodology